* Event operation requires $500 per day deposit, plus travel expenses. Final values will be billed upon event completion according to event proposal details. These deposits are Non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
* All Events involving travel will be billd a fixed aproximate travel cost before the event, unless you request to pay actual travel expense after the event. If you pay actual travel expenses, the total will include: airport parking, airfare, luggage costs, car rental, gasoline, food, hotel parking plus $500 per travel day for each person traveling.
*Events outside of southern California will require helium provided on site by contracting party, unless otherwise specified in writing. MicroFlight Inc. is not responsible for refunding events cancelled due to lack of helium delivery.
* Full Payment will always be required if events are cancelled by the contracting party after travel has commenced. This includes events cancelled due to lack of helium or other logistical planning.
* Events that are cancelled at eBlimp's operator's discretion due to extreme weather, will not be required to pay the full event value, however, client will be required to pay full travel expenses, without any further expense. Excess deposit values will be refunded, and insufficient deposit values will be billed additional.
* Events that are cancelled at clients discretion due to extreme weather, will not be required to pay the full event value, however, client will be required to pay full travel expenses, plus $500 per day including event, travel and and standby days. Excess deposit values may be refunded, and insufficient deposit values will be billed additional.
* If any RC Blimp equipment is not returned after the agreed rental period, the equipment will be billed continually at the opperating rate for each additional day until the equipment is returned, unless agreed otherwise in writing. Opperational rate billed is for each item in possession. If a discounted rate is given during the event, the discounted rate will not apply during the post agreement period. Full opperational rates will apply or $500 per day, per system retained, which ever is more. and any further contracts will not be honored until payment is made in full and equipment is returned.
*All deposits and payments are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed in writing.
*All production and production timing begins after deposit is received, and order details are confirmed. (unless otherwise agreed in writing)
*Deposit values required are usually approximately 30%, but may be higher on certain custom orders.
*Final Payments are due before shipping, unless other wise agreed in writing.
If payments are not received after product completion, after 90 days of non-payments after order completion, your order may be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
* All sales involving travel will be billed a fixed aproximate travel cost before the event, unless you request to pay actual travel expense after the event. If you pay actual travel expenses, the total will include: airport parking, airfare, luggage costs, car rental, gasoline, food, hotel parking plus $500 per travel day for each person traveling.
*If any payments are not received at the contracted time, interest will occur at the rate of 3% monthly plus $50 monthly billing fee.
*Shipping will usually be billed separately at time of shipping. You will be billed actual shipping charges, by shipping method of your choice. Failure to promptly pay your shipping charges (or any other balance due) will result in loss of product support and any other contractual obligations by MicroFlight Inc.
*All Sales are final, with one exception - “New, Un-used standard, Instock (non special order) items may be exchanged for other items, less a 30% restocking fee, shipping expenses, travel expenses, rush fees, and $500 for each day of training received on such product sale.”
*Absolutely No returns on custom orders.
*No refunds on deposits.
*Absolutely No returns on used products.
Event operation & rentals
Sales & Payments